Engineered for the elite warfighter, refined for the discriminating sportsman. A decade of delivering cutting edge weapon and ammunition systems to the U.S. Military culminates in the next generation hunting rifle system. Lightweight, extremely accurate, and guaranteed right out of the case.
Available on this initial, limited release are 16″ 6.5 Creedmoor GF-10 Lightweight Hunting rifles. Cerakote patterns available include: Multicam, Dark Multicam, Tiger Stripe, Gorilla Mist, or OD Green.
Weight of empty rifle with no optic is 7.2 lbs. There are slight variations in weights depending on custom options and part deviations.
Please allow 4 to 6 weeks lead time for GF-10 orders.
Gorilla Firearms GF-10 Lightweight Hunting Rifles are manufactured to strict tolerances using only the highest quality components. Each rifle contains:
- Gorilla Firearms Custom Billet Receiver Set and Rail
- SilencerCo ASR Muzzle Break
- SLR Adjustable Gas Block
- BSF Stainless Steel Match, Roll-Wrapped Carbon Fiber Barrel
- Radian Ambidextrous Safety Selector
- Magpul Pistol Grip
- Geissele G2S Two-Stage Trigger
- Gorilla Firearms Black Nitride Bolt Carrier Group
- Radian Raptor Charging Handle
- MFT Minimalist Stock
- Assembled and Packaged in a Pelican Vault Case
Available optics variations include:
Leupold Mark 5HD 3.6-18×44 M1C3 FFP PR1-MOA
- “Pick up a Mark 5HD™ 3.6-18x44mm and you’ll feel the difference. It’s up to 20 ounces lighter than other riflescopes in its class, giving you an advantage in the field or at the range. The versatile 3.6-18x magnification range helps you engage close targets, while also giving you the flexibility to reach out to long distances. With three revolutions of elevation adjustment and multiple reticle options, this scope will max out the performance of the latest long-range rifles and ammunition, guaranteed. Built around Leupold’s Professional-Grade Optical System, the Mark 5HD offers unmatched light transmission that’s designed to outperform in the most challenging lighting conditions. Its industry leading glare reduction provides a clear image in harsh, direct light, while the resolution and clarity will meet the demands of any professional guide or shooter. Ergonomically designed with more tactile and audible click adjustments, larger numbers, and a high-speed throw lever, the Mark 5HD is built to put accurate fire downrange faster. The unique combination of features, durability, and professional-grade optical performance guarantees that the Mark 5HD can handle any challenge you throw at it. It’s 100% waterproof and fogproof, and like all Leupold® riflescopes, it’s designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed to perform for life”
Pulsar Thermion 2 XP50 – (Thermal)
- “Thermal imaging sensor with NETD <25mK* ensures perfect detail recognition even in the harshest weather conditions with low thermal contrast. The smallest temperature differences will be clearly visible during rainfall, in fog or cold mornings in the most difficult conditions for thermal imaging. Quality fast-aperture germanium optics ensure optimal heat energy transmissivity minimizing noise and improving the details of the scene observed. High quality germanium optics coupled with an advanced thermal imaging sensor ensure an unprecedented detection range of up to 1800 meters – even in complete darkness.”
Vortex Razor HD LHT 3-15×50 G4i BDC (MRAD) Reticle
- “One scope to rule them all. From dark-timber whitetails, to executing precision long-range shots on an open-country mule deer, and everything in between – there’s the lightweight, second focal plane Razor HD LHT. Stunning, High Definition optical system delivers a crystal-clear sight picture with tack-sharp resolution. Turn every second of legal shooting light into opportunity. Take to the field with confidence knowing you’ve sacrificed nothing with the Razor HD LHT.”
Sig Sauer Sierra3BDX 4.5-14×50
- “Disguised within the form factor of a traditional riflescope lies the power of the SIG SAUER BDX Ballistic Data Xchange. The SIERRA3BDX riflescope provides the hunter an illuminated auto-holdover dot on targets when coupled with a BDX capable KILO rangefinder. Featuring exceptional SpectraCoat lenses, LevelPlex digital anti-cant, and KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator, the SIERRA3BDX is incredibly simple to use. Range a target, put the holdover dot on target, pull the trigger, impact. SIG SAUER’s BDX, just CONNECT THE DOT”